To register your child
The registration portal for the school year 2023/24 is now open
Please note that we currently cannot guarantee a school place in the current school year 2022/23. We will gladly accept your application and place you on our waiting list. Should a place become available, we will contact you.
- Registration Form PDF 354.72 KB
- Passport photo of the child
- Birth certificate of the child
- Passport of the child and parents
- Emirates ID (front and back) of the child and parents (if available)
- Vaccination certificate of the child
- Last 3 year-end report cards
- Proof of custody, if applicable (if divorced or separated)
- Confidential School Report Form from grade 2 necessary PDF 222.53 KB
- Special Needs Form PDF 107.97 KB
- Document of medical record PDF 791.96 KB
- Transfer Certificate from grade 2 PDF 222.34 KB
Please refer to the guidelines for the transfer certificate
For kindergarten registration additionally:
- Kindergarten Application Form PDF 589.15 KB
- Kindergarten Admission Attachment PDF 92.24 KB
- Kindergarten Admission Development PDF 1951.19 KB
After you have completed the registration, you will receive the invoice for the registration fees (525 AED,incl. 5% VAT, per child) from our Accounting within 1-3 business days. Please note that the registration will not be processed until the registration fee is paid. After that,you will be informed by our school registration team about the further steps (such as placement test, missing documents, etc.).
All new students must take a placement test on site at the school. This is a standard test that determines the level of proficiency in German and mathematics for the grade level currently being attended. The test takes about 45 minutes at Primary School and about 3 hours at Secondary School. The evaluation takes approximately 3 to 5 school days. As soon as we receive confirmation from the school management, we will inform you about the results.
An appointment for testing will be scheduled with you by our school enrollment team.
School admissions to the 11th grade
After enrollment, a counseling session will be held with the head of SEK II. A placement test is not required.
If you have any questions about registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Always on Tuesday at 14:15 (school) and 14:45 (kindergarten)
and on Thursday at 10:00 a.m. (school) and 10:30 a.m. (kindergarten)
Please register via email email@example.com with the day you would like to attend and indicate if you would like to do a school tour or kindergarten tour or both.
Please use the main entrance and report to the reception.
School tours do not take place during Holidays and during Ramadan only on Thursday.
Here you can find our fee table and fee schedule.