In this document, we inform you about the Admission Procedure.
Please also read the Information sheet on Arabic in the Kindergarten.
The following documents are required for the application:
- Registration Form Kindergarten
- Attachment to the Kindergarten Registration Form
- Kindergarten child development questionnaire
- Form for Special Needs (if necessary)
- Copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Copy of the child’s passport (with residence permit, if already existing)
- Copy of the child’s Emirates ID card (if already existing)
- Copies of the parent’s passports (with residence permit, if already existing)
- Copy of the parent’s Emirates ID card (if already existing)
- Proof of custody (where appropriate)
Please note that we cannot accept the application if the above mentioned documents are not received. Should the residence visa and Emirates ID not be issued yet, please hand them in right after issuance.
Please also note that applications for the Kindergarten for the coming school year are accepted until end of second week of February.
In case you will send the application by email, please use this email address only: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that the above listed documents are all mandatory for the application by email and need to be attached to the mail.
The following documents are accepted by the legal guardians with the application: