The German International School Dubai has existed since 2008 and is part of a network of 140 schools abroad recognised by the Conference of Ministers of Education.
- Our modern campus accommodates a Kindergarten (with Pre-School) and a Primary School with spacious exterior and versatile play grounds, as well as a Secondary School.
- School-leaving qualifications: “Berufsreife”, “Mittlere Reife” and DIAP – German Abitur.
Our “Abitur” graduates are successful worldwide and equally at universities such as the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, the Sorbonne Abu Dhabi and Cambridge University London.
- In addition, DISD is one of the schools that received the distinction “Excellent German School Abroad” in the Bund-Länder (Federal Government-Federal States) inspection. We offer our pupils a qualified and attractive education according to the curriculum of the State of Thuringia. This enables German-speaking pupils to also join any of the class levels in our school during the school year.
- A team comprising highly qualified and motivated teachers, the administration of the school, the parents and the school board form a strong school community with the common aim of continually developing the German International School.
- With our offering of various after-school clubs and afternoon courses we contribute towards fostering the interests and skills of our pupils and strengthening the school community.
- Special support clubs help primary school pupils with deficits in numeracy or in spelling, when writing essays or in German grammar.
- The 17,000 square metre, modern campus in Dubai Academic City offers its students top-class learning possibilities: bright rooms with a healthy learning environment, supported by a modern and sustainable air-conditioning system, natural science laboratories, libraries, art and music rooms as well as diverse and attractive sports facilities.