Strong DISD Athletics Team at Racenight No. 4
The last Racenight in the stadium in Sports City was a great success. So we can look forward to the race nights to come this season.
The next Racenight will be on Thursday, April 19th 2018, Meeting is at 4.15 pm.
Well done everyone and I look forward to the next practice days in April on the DISD Sports Field.
JOIN THE ULTIMATE RACENIGHT MEET NO. 5 & 6
On Thursday, April 19th 2018, the next Ultimate Racenight will take place.
Please register via e-mail to Mr Harenberg: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a WhatsApp Group for all interested parents. Please send him a E-Mail to join.
Ultimate Racenight is an athletics competition for all age groups.
Board member Mr Thomas Harenberg and the teachers Mrs Gabriela Greipel and Mr Marcus Brösgen are available for preliminary training and coordination at the sports event
As a preparation of the last Racenight of the school year. which takes place on May 17th, training will take place every Saturday from May 5th on wards.
It will be held from 12 to 2 pm in the sports hall.
Practise in the following disciplines is possible:
- Hurdle Race
- Long Jump
- High Jumo
- Pole Jumping (introduction)
- circuit training and gymnastics as preparation for the above diciplines
A few tips for choosing the right competition:
- Everyone can participate in the sprint disciplines.
- Taking part in the middle-distance of 1500 m is only recommended if the student has already run such or a longer distance.
- This also applies to the disciplines of hurdles, spear throwing and high jumping! Students who nevertheless dare to take part in the high jump, receive the full support of Mr Harenberg.
Please come dressed in sportswear.