WELCOME TO THE ENROLMENT APPLICATION PAGE
Please take a moment to read the following information and documents.
- Registration Form School
- Information sheet on Arabic and Islamic studies and list of Arabic countries
- Form for Special Needs at school
- Form for Special Needs in the Kindergarten
- Information sheet on Arabic in the Kindergarten
- Kindergarten child development questionnaire
- Attachment to the Kindergarten Registration Form
- Registration Form Kindergarten
The following documents are required for the application:
- Copy of the child’s passport (with residence permit, if already exisiting)
- Copy of ID card (if already existing)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Kindergarten child development questionnaire (for Kindergarten enrolment only)
- Copy of the last three annual school reports (for school enrolment only)
- Copies of the parent’s passports
Please note that we cannot accept the application if the above mentioned documents are not received.
Please also note that applications for the Kindergarten for the coming school year are accepted until end of second week of February.
In case you will send the application by email, please use this email address only: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that the above listed documents are mandatory for the application by email and need to be attached to the mail.
All students have to participate in a standardised grading test according to their age in order to determine the knowledge and skills in the main academic subjects, please see the Admission Procedure, article 5.
Test appointments are possible on Mondays and Wednesdays and will be assigned by the secretariat.
The following documents are accepted by the legal guardians with the application:
- School Association Statutes
- Schedule of Fees
- Fees Table 2017/18
- Fees Table 2016/17
- School Regulations
- School Regulations Annex I (in German)
- School Regulations Annex II
- School Regulations Annex III (uniform)
- School Regulations Annex IV (times absent / excuse note)
- Kindergarten settling-in (if applicable)
- Bus Regulations (if applicable)
Extract from the Schedule of Fees
A non-recurrent registration fee will be charged for registering a child for a forthcoming school
year. This fee becomes due for payment immediately when the registration is placed. The
registration fee will not be reimbursed resp. credited to school fees or other fees. The level of the
registration fee can be found in the currently valid fee table.
A non-recurrent admission fee will be charged for enrolling a child that is due within one week
after a place has been offered. If the child is enrolled during a current school year, the admission
fee likewise becomes due within one week after a place has been offered, however at the latest
before the first school day. The admission fee will be credited to the school fees of the school year
of enrolment and will not be reimbursed should the place offered not be taken. The terms and
conditions of the ‘KHDA School Fees Framework‘ shall apply. The admission fee is not subject to
the reminder procedure. The offered place loses its validity upon the due payment date should
the admission fee not have been paid or not have been paid in full. The level of the admission fee
can be found in the currently valid fee table.
Mid February of the respective current school year, a re-registration fee for the school fees and
the full bus transport is due for payment for each child already registered and will be credited to
the school fees/bus charges of the coming school year. The re-registration fee will not be
reimbursed should the child not attend the school/make use of the full bus transport in the coming
school year. The terms and conditions of the ‘KHDA School Fees Framework‘ shall apply. If this
fee is not paid or not paid on time, the child will be considered deregistered from the school/full
bus transport at the end of the current school year. The re-registration fee is not subject to
reminder procedures. The level of the re-registration fee can be found in the currently valid fee