Sunday and Wednesday, 8:30am to 10:00am | Tuesday and Thursday, 2:00pm to 3:30pm | Monday closed
Please take a moment to read the following information and documents.
- Admission Procedure
- Registration Form Kindergarten
- Attachment to the Kindergarten Registration Form
- Information sheet on Arabic and Islamic studies and list of Arabic countries
- Form for Special Needs at school
- Kindergarten child development questionnaire
- Information sheet on Arabic in the Kindergarten
- Form for Special Needs in the Kindergarten
- Registration Form School Bus
The following documents are required for the application:
- Copy of the child’s passport (with residence permit, if already exisiting)
- Copy of ID card (if already existing)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Kindergarten child development questionnaire (for Kindergarten enrolment only)
- Copies of the parent’s passports
Please note that we cannot accept the application if the above mentioned documents are not received.
Please also note that applications for the Kindergarten for the coming school year are accepted until end of second week of February.
In case you will send the application by email, please use this email address only: email@example.com .
Please note that the above listed documents are mandatory for the application by email and need to be attached to the mail.
The following documents are accepted by the legal guardians with the application:
- School Association Statutes
- Schedule of Fees
- Fees Table 2016/17
- Fees Table 2015/16
- School Regulations
- School Regulations Annex I (in German)
- School Regulations Annex II
- School Regulations Annex III (uniform)
- School Regulations Annex IV (times absent / excuse note)
- Kindergarten settling-in (if applicable)
- Bus Regulations (if applicable)